- Supports ankles and feet in standing poses, and hands and wrists in the handstand.
- Supports full backbends by slightly modifying the angle at which they rest on
- Increases comfort and stability, especially in sitting, squatting and downward-facing dog poses.
- Ideal for sensitive/delicate wrists.
- Slanting Plank can be used under the hands for Chakrasana (upward bow pose), below the feet for Adho Mukha Svanasana(inverted V pose) and below the shoulders in the Sarvangasana (candle posture) to
support the back and to reduce the wrist tension.